Japanese-speaking Customer Support Representative - Lisbon / Remote
One year all inclusive, included: Accommodation / Adventure / Work.
In these times, the circumstances are a little special. Many people have lost their jobs while others are in huge need of extra staff.
Our clients are still hiring candidates for a remote position based in Lisbon, then when the global situation is more stabilized, you will be assigned to their office in Lisbon.
Come and work for one of the world's largest customer service companies that represent some of the world's largest brands that you probably already have contact with in your everyday life today.
Your main tasks:
No previous experience is required, you are going to receive a training remotely and equipment so you can work from home.
You are service-oriented and think it is rewarding to help others solve their problems via e-mail, chat, and phone. The high service mind is in focus.
Qualifications to apply:
If you are interested in taking this step and have the following qualifications, apply today:
- Fluency in the Japanese language in speech and writing
- Intermediate level of English language in speech and writing
- Positive attitude, service-oriented, solution-oriented
- A responsible person
- Available to work for at least 8 months
- EU-passport or work permit
Training takes place remotely and previous experience in customer service, service professions or sales is a plus, but no requirement.
- A remote position based in Portugal (either you live in Portugal or want to relocate to Portugal). When the global situation has stabilized you will start working at their head office in Lisbon.
- Fixed monthly salary + bonus
- Paid accommodation throughout the employment
- Refunded airline ticket
- 14 salaries per year
- Free Portuguese language lessons
- Full schedule of business activities all year round
Benefits of living and working in Portugal:
- Sun 300 days a year
- Low income tax
- Member of the EU
- Active big city life
Welcome with your application!