Are you the one that we are looking for?
We are looking for
We are looking for fluent French speakers to become part of our client's team in Portugal, able to deliver high-quality service over incoming calls and email support.
The position can be done remotely temporarily based in Portugal due to the current situation. Once the situation is more stabilized you will be working from the client's office.
About our Client
Our Client has great offices full of amazing people, with a trustful and happy environment. Until they have the possibility to return, they have implemented remote work for candidates - Stay safe! We are supporting work from home!
Our Client is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experiences to the world’s best brands. Their commitment is to provide the best environment for our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
Why Our Client?
Our Client Values,
- Trust and Passionate people, able to inspire others and add value showing Empathy
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pick up new technology quickly
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide first contact resolutions to customer queries regarding Freestyle Libre and other glucose meter devices
- Offer specialized customer support through written and phone communication
- Provide information regarding purchasing procedures, orders' tracking, and deliveries
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
- Internal growing opportunities based on performance
- Mon-Sunday, 07:00-18:00 rotating shift
We offer you,
- A remote position based in Lisbon, either you live in Lisbon or have the opportunity to relocate to Lisbon. When the situation is stabilized you will be working at their office.
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
- Help to find accommodation in Lisbon
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit and coffee, and vending machines with employee discount
- Private healthcare + dental insurance (after 6 months)
- Initial training fully paid by our client and included in the contract
- Regular careers opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
You match with the first part.
We hope that you apply today!