Swedish Customer Service Representative in Lisbon / Portugal
One year all inclusive, included: Accommodation / Adventure / Work.
We are looking for someone who wants to come to Portugal and meet people from all over the world. Come and work for one of the world's largest customer service companies that represent some of the world's largest brands that you probably already have contact with in your everyday life today.
Your main tasks:
No previous experience is required, you are going to receive a training that also is paid. You are service-oriented and think it is rewarding to help others solve their problems via e-mail, chat, and phone for some of the world's largest brands. The high service mind is in focus.
Qualifications to apply:
If you are interested in taking this step and have the following qualifications, apply today:
- Fluent in the Swedish language in speech and writing
- Intermediate level of English language in speech and writing
- Positive attitude, service-oriented, solution-oriented
- A responsible person
- Are available to work for at least 8 months
Training takes place on site and previous experience in customer service, service professions or sales is a plus, but no requirement.
- A remote position based in Portugal (either you live in Portugal or want to relocate to Portugal). When the global situation has stabilized you will start working at their head office in Lisbon.
- Fixed monthly salary + bonus
- Paid accommodation throughout the employment
- Refunded airline ticket
- 14 salaries per year
- Free Portuguese language lessons
- Full schedule of business activities all year round
Benefits of living and working in Portugal:
- Sun 300 days a year
- Low income tax
- Member of the EU
- Active big city life
Welcome with your application!