You know you're the one we're looking for!
– To be the World’s number 1 in iGaming affiliation.
– To guide and inspire our users to make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World.
We get things done. We are business minded; Strive to be the best. We have an Entrepreneur mentality; We love to be innovative. We dare to win; we are always two steps ahead our competitors. We Do what it takes to reach our goals.
A Teamplayer heart
We Put the Team first. Listen and speak. We help each other. We are curious by nature: We share our expertise and learn from others. We treat each other equally and are humble with no prestige. We Embrace the Highlight Family!
We have FUN! You’re important. Be social and spread positive energy! Celebrate team’s success with private gains! Be passionate and enjoy work every day! Be curious at life from an optimistic point of view.
Who is our client
We are running more than 120 media brands all around the world and we’re today active in more than 25 markets and always strives to beat the competition in each vertical and each market, both in terms of lead generation volume and quality of product.
In order to dominate local search engines we need to have a strong footprint and we are today well positioned for this.
Our client is a pioneering player dedicated to increasing the efficiency of online lead generation and Internet marketing. We are today world leading in search engine positioning and traffic acquisition online with more than 30,000 top 10 positions for highly competitive keywords. We are running more than 120 online brands, generated more than 4 million leads and produced over 180,000 unique articles. We always strive to stay ahead of the competition and continue to grow into more segments, maximize usability and conversion rate.
The UX/UI Designer will report to our Head of Design:
- Create engaging and cohesive experiences that identify and anticipate what our user needs and any bottle necks.
- As an integral part of our team, you will work with cross-functional teams, including CRO specialist and other designers to tackle complex challenges and build intuitive experiences that make life easier.
- In this role, you will design user flows, wireframes, visual design and prototypes.
What we wish for
- A passionate, creative designer.
- A designer that puts the user always first.
- A beast in thriving to do the best, that have no fear in failing.
- Deep understanding of UX design principles and methodologies as they relate to responsive development.
- Rigorous attention to detail and a demonstrated understanding of typography, color, layout.
- A ferocious problem-solver that is not just designing simply to fulfill design requirements, but rather to build a better solution – a better layout, a better call-to-action – and cannot turn it off until the optimal solution has been provided.
- Both a conceptual thinker and a detailed designer.
- Expertise in modern UX design tools, including Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Understands a basic background of HTML and CSS
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Animation capabilities a plus.
- Someone who is eager to learn new design skills
- A designer that knows how to takes feedback and elevate it to another level.
- A person with a good sense of humor, that loves working into team, and have a good synergy.
MUST provide a link to a portfolio
- Private Health Insurance package
- Extended maternity and paternity programs
- Health Benefits
For more information: email@example.com
+46 (7) 336 633 97