You know you're the one we're looking for!
Wordpress Fullstack Developer
– To be the World’s number 1 in iGaming affiliation.
– To guide and inspire our users to make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World.
We get things done. We are business minded; Strive to be the best. We have an Entrepreneur mentality; We love to be innovative. We dare to win; we are always two steps ahead our competitors. We Do what it takes to reach our goals.
A Teamplayer heart
We Put the Team first. Listen and speak. We help each other. We are curious by nature: We share our expertise and learn from others. We treat each other equally and are humble with no prestige. We Embrace the Highlight Family!
We have FUN! You’re important. Be social and spread positive energy! Celebrate team’s success with private gains! Be passionate and enjoy work every day! Be curious at life from an optimistic point of view.
Who is our client
We are running more than 120 media brands all around the world and we’re today active in more than 25 markets and always strives to beat the competition in each vertical and each market, both in terms of lead generation volume and quality of product.
In order to dominate local search engines we need to have a strong footprint and we are today well positioned for this.
Our client is a pioneering player dedicated to increasing the efficiency of online lead generation and Internet marketing. We are today world leading in search engine positioning and traffic acquisition online with more than 30,000 top 10 positions for highly competitive keywords. We are running more than 120 online brands, generated more than 4 million leads and produced over 180,000 unique articles. We always strive to stay ahead of the competition and continue to grow into more segments, maximize usability and conversion rate.
As a talented and experienced Fullstack WordPress Developer, you will be part of the WordPress Dev Team within a dynamic and growing Tech department, and will work together to develop new websites and also maintaining / upgrading websites which are already live. We take pride and passion to deliver outstanding products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop FE from designs to a fully working interface
- Code backend logic as required by the stakeholders
- Perform updates / fixes of websites which are already live
- Respect coding and SEO best practices
- Delivery projects / tasks within deadlines
- Prepare documentation for modules / projects
- Provide correct estimates on the effort needed for tasks/projects
- Monitor backlog and pick tasks
- Commit code to Code Repository / Version Control System
- Assist operations team during deployment to production environment
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge on website performance optimization
- Solid knowledge Bootstrap (or similar), responsive and mobile-first web design practices
- Knowledge of GIT
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good analytical skills
- Private Health Insurance package
- Extended maternity and paternity programs
- Health Benefits
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
+46 (7) 336 633 97