You know you're the one we're looking for!
Brand Manager - Largest GER affiliation Brand
– To be the World’s number 1 in iGaming affiliation.
– To guide and inspire our users to make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World.
We get things done. We are business minded; Strive to be the best. We have an Entrepreneur mentality; We love to be innovative. We dare to win; we are always two steps ahead our competitors. We Do what it takes to reach our goals.
A Teamplayer heart
We Put the Team first. Listen and speak. We help each other. We are curious by nature: We share our expertise and learn from others. We treat each other equally and are humble with no prestige. We Embrace the Highlight Family!
We have FUN! You’re important. Be social and spread positive energy! Celebrate team’s success with private gains! Be passionate and enjoy work every day! Be curious at life from an optimistic point of view.
Who is our client
We are running more than 120 media brands all around the world and we’re today active in more than 25 markets and always strives to beat the competition in each vertical and each market, both in terms of lead generation volume and quality of product.
In order to dominate local search engines we need to have a strong footprint and we are today well positioned for this.
Our client is a pioneering player dedicated to increasing the efficiency of online lead generation and Internet marketing. We are today world leading in search engine positioning and traffic acquisition online with more than 30,000 top 10 positions for highly competitive keywords. We are running more than 120 online brands, generated more than 4 million leads and produced over 180,000 unique articles. We always strive to stay ahead of the competition and continue to grow into more segments, maximize usability and conversion rate.
Our Client is looking for a Brand Manager for the largest affiliate platform brand on the German market. The right candidate will provide leadership in all aspects running his/her designated project.
You will communicate with colleagues and other members across different teams to ensure our company’s vision is executed appropriately.
This is a rare opportunity to head and lead the development of one of the largest and strongest brands in the German affiliation market.
Result-focus, Strategic thinking, a Can Do attitude and a team player at heart are essential in this role. Highlight Media expects you to be well-versed in current trends and are looking to take your next step and join our journey.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s).
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Responsibility for the KPIs of the project
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog.
- Clearly communicate the Business Requirements to the team.
- Look out for market trends and get feedback from stakeholders or customers.
- Developing and adapting the product vision.
- Writing new user stories
- Doing release planning.
- Observing, learning about and analyzing the market.
- Observing, learning about, contacting and analyzing customers and end-users of the product.
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder of the product regularly.
- Sharing insights throughout the company regarding the product (micro-blogging, blogging, internal conferences, etc.).
- 3 years proven track record of similar position and success in leadership positions.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Proven track record of analytical approach to online marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct analyses and research within SEO, market trend and segment trends.
- Sense of urgency and a clear vision of the product going forward
- Effective and groomed backlog
- Effective Operating Organization & talent development
- World-Class Program & Project Execution
- Efficient Delivery of Services (Quality, Low cost)
- Efficient and Effective Solution Delivery Process
- Promote Continuous Improvement
- Detailed weekly reporting to management team
- Continuous updating and improving dashboards for all KPIs
- Own all KPIs and have a clear vision on how to grow them on all markets and sites.
- Have the right “yes we can” attitude
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Very good understanding of online marketing and SEO
- Good understanding of one or more of the segments/vertical the company operates in, both from a technical and product vision.
- Reports directly to Head of Growth Northern Europe and Betting
- Responsibility for all KPIs for the project, weekly and monthly follow-ups.
- Private Health Insurance package
- Extended maternity and paternity programs
- Health Benefit
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org