Are you the one that we are looking for?
Finnish speaking Sales agent
Working with our client…
Exciting. Fun. Challenging. Rewarding.
Our client provides a stimulating work environment with an open and responsive hierarchy where the sharing of ideas is encouraged. We believe in listening to our staff, growing together and creating a positive working environment.
And, while we’re pretty confident you’ll enjoy your new career with our client, you’ll be pleased to hear we offer lots of nice benefits, Apply today!
Who is our client
We are an established and well-respected lottery & gaming operator with a strong presence in Europe. We are currently undergoing a phase of major expansion with a mission to give more people from around the world the chance to win huge jackpots every day! Our headquarters are located in Malta, but we’ve got global reach and we’re growing all the time. In addition to our 3 core brands, we also have our own charity foundation, which you can find out more about here. If you think you can help us grow, are interested in a career with us, or have any other questions then get in touch and let us know. We’d love to hear from you!
Our client value
- Fluent in Finnish + C1 in English speaking Swedish is a plus.
- Enjoy offering exceptional customer experience.
- Results driven.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in a call centre or sales based role.
- Take responsibility to ensure expectations are exceeded
- Be a Team Player
- Take this step if you like to ad working abroad in your CV
The role will involve outbound and inbound calling and you’ll be a part of a vibrant fast-growing team with an excellent culture.
- Seeking out new sales opportunities through telemarketing.
- Handling incoming sales enquiries, communicating with potential customers and converting leads to successful sales.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle objections.
- Work together with team members to achieve better results.
- Selling products by using scripts and proven sales tactics.
- Accurately documenting customer interactions.
- Determining opportunities for new sales.
- Selling products to established customers through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Resolving all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
- Identifying and acting as a company ambassador at all times.
For more inforamtion: email@example.com
+46 (7) 336 633 97