Would you like to join a multicultural team where your dreams come true?
Are you looking for a job full of magic and joy?
We are glad to invite you to join one of the leading entertainment brands. We are currently looking for Customer Experience Advocates, eager to develop their careers with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
Starting date: 9th of March 2020
Your main responsibilities will be,
● Customer Experience Advocates will assist customers through phone and/or chat about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation.
● Provide account and application support to our clients, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings.
● Give accurate and real-time responses to client inquiries
Why should you apply?
● We offer a full-time position. (different shift available, Mon - Sunday 8am - 12am rotating shifts)
● Salary: 21.600€ gross/year + up to 2.400€ gross/year in bonus
● Relocation Package. (600€ disbursed on your first salary)
● Long-term contract
● After work activities with colleagues from all around the world.
● Individual career paths and opportunities to grow within the project.
● Modern offices with amazing views located close to the beach.
● Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
● You will have the opportunity to be part of a multinational company, with presence in more than 80 countries
4 reasons to move to Barcelona,
Barcelona is known for its blue skies, short winters, and hot summers. In other words, the weather is great almost all year round. You can enjoy the sunshine even in November! The “cold” months, January and February, are also far from freezing.
Barcelona is THE city for architecture lovers. Walking around town never felt so pleasing to the eye!
There is always something happening in Barcelona. Whether it is theater, art or music, you can always find something to do. Time Out, Barcelona Secreta, Le Cool Barcelona and Barcelona Metropolitan are great sources for the latest tips on new things to do.
Barcelona is also a haven for sports lovers. In addition to pumping iron at the gym, you can dive into activities like skateboarding, ping-pong, and kite surfing. The city is surrounded by mountains perfect for hiking and there is the option to do river rafting and even skiing pretty close by.
If you are a foodie, you will love Barcelona! The city is filled with cooking hotspots that you will not get bored exploring. You can enjoy the traditional Catalan restaurants like Cerveseria Catalana, Can Codina, Can Vilaró and Bar Ramón or you can try more contemporary options like La Pepita and El 58.
Interviews are conducted continuously, so send your application today!
If you want to know more about this vacancy, get in touch with one of our recruiters:
Project Manager: Viktor Strömberg, email@example.com: +46 733 66 33 97.
We look forward to receiving your application!