FINNISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALISTS
RIGA - LATVIA
Our client is convinced that creativity and relationship building in a personal and pleasant manner are the foundations of a successful customer service team. We are now seeking new talents in Riga. Would you like to work as part of a young team in a motivating environment with great opportunities for career development? Then you should apply for this position!
At our client, you will have great opportunities for career and personal development. We will give you a flying start, which is followed up with training, coaching and skills development. You will work together with your colleagues in a committed team towards clear goals in order to deliver world-class customer service.
- Work experience in international company and multilingual team,
- Professional training and excellent experience in customer care,
- Attractive and dynamic team,
- Competitive salary,
- Salary increase after 1 year,
- Health insurance,
- New and well equipped office,
- Benefits – team-building activities, taxi services, free gym etc.
Personality is more important than work experience
Our client believes that attitude and personality are more important than previous work experience. For this reason, we have no requirement for previous employment when we seek future customer service representatives. However, to apply for this job you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Fluency in Finnish
- Other Nordic language knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Possibility to work in shifts
Position: CSR (customer service representative).
Interviews are carried out on an ongoing basis, so send your application today!
We look forward to receiving your application!
For more information:
- Emma Larsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ola Söderlind, email@example.com
- Jamin Kinnunen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Viktor Strömberg, Tel: +46 7 336 633 97, email@example.com