Are you the one that we are looking for?
Danish Advisor for Printer Company
We are looking for a:
We are looking for fluent Danish speakers to become part of our clients Team in Portugal, able to deliver high-quality service over incoming calls and email support
We are happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
Why Our Client?
Our Client value,
- Trust and Passionate people, able to inspire others and add value showing Empathy
- English as a 2nd language
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pick up new technology quickly
For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
- Take responsibility to ensure expectations are exceeded
- Enjoy offering exceptional customer service
- Team Player
- Able to manage own time and work towards set agreed targets independently
Will be your key to success!
We offer you,
- Starting schedule from 1 pm to 10 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
- Helps to find accommodation in Lisbon
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance (after 6 months)
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Initial training fully paid by our client and included in the contract
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
Are you one of those who have these skills?
What we expect (preferred):
- Customer Service experience (in a call centre or helpdesk position)
- Experience to deal with customers/ complaint handling
- A good communicator with excellent verbal and written use of their native and English languages
- Outstanding people skills with a passion to help others
- Good time management skills and organized with attention to details
*For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
You match with the first part. We hope that you apply today!
About Our Client
Our Client is happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
Our clients Customer Support will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for life.
Contact us for more information regarding the position or send us your application:
+46 (7) 336 633 97