Are you the one that we are looking for?
- Portugal / Remote
Signing bonus - 1000€!
We are looking for
We are looking for fluent French-speaking candidates to join our client's team. The position is permanently remotely as long as you live in/can relocate to Portugal.
Are you passionate about the tourism and hospitality industry?
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join our client's trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodation around the world.
Are you passionate about helping people?
About Our Client
- Challenge yourself!
Our Client is happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
Our client's customer support will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for life.
As an Advisor, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Airbnb community
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer issues
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
*For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
- Take responsibility to ensure expectations are exceeded
- Enjoy offering exceptional customer service
- Goal-oriented focus
- Team Player
- Ability to use positive language
...will be your key to success!
We offer you,
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
- Help to find accommodation
- A permanent remote position as long as you live in/can relocate to Portugal and
- Recognition program for referral friends
- Employee discount
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance (after 6 months)
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Initial training fully paid by our client and included in the contract
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
* For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
You match with the first part. We hope that you apply today!
Contact one of our recruiters below for more information, or apply directly via this ad.
Welcome with your application!