Are you the one that we are looking for?
French speaking Advisors
We are looking for a:
We are looking for fluent French speaking candidates to join our clients team.
Are you passionate about the tourism and hospitality industry?
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join our clients tourism accounts and provide tailored solutions and outstanding travel experiences.
Are you passionate about helping people?
As a Hospitality Advisor, you will live and breathe our core values to,
- Build Trust in our client’s community by supporting e-mails, chat and calls contacts
- Be Bold and exceed your team goals
- Wow Customers and become a brand ambassador while delivering a high standard of service
- Work Together with the client’s teams to enhance the customer experience
*For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages
- Employee discounts
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
- Take responsibility to ensure expectations are exceeded
- Enjoy offering exceptional customer service
- Team Player
- Able to manage own time and work towards set agreed targets independently
Will be your key to success!
We offer you,
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
- Helps to find accommodation in Lisbon
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance (after 6 months)
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Initial training fully paid by our client and included in the contract
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
Are you one of those who have these skills?
What we expect (preferred):
- Customer Service experience
- Experience to deal with customers/ complaint handling
- A good communicator with excellent verbal and written use of their native and English language
- Good time management skills and organized with attention to details
You match with the first part. We hope that you apply today!
About Our Client
Our Client is happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
Our clients Customer Support will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for life.
Contact us for more information regarding the position or send us your application:
+46 (7) 336 633 97