Are you the one that we are looking for?
German Advisor for a leading credit card provider
We are looking for a:
We are looking for fluent German speakers to become part of our clients Team in Portugal.
- Independent processing of incoming telephone and written customer inquiries
- Support of existing and new customers on services and product offerings
- Telephone and written order acceptance and processing
- Documentation and maintenance of the customer database
- Complaint treatments
Why Our Client?
Our Client Values
- Trust and Passionate people, able to Inspire others and add value showing Empathy
- English as a second language
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pick up new technology quickly
- Availability to work 8 hours/ day, 40 hours/ week, rotating shifts (between 8 am - 7 pm, Monday to Sunday)
What we offer:
- Excellent job opportunity in a leading international company
- Continuing education and diverse opportunities for advancement
- 1000 € welcome bonus
- High base salary (14 months) + language bonus (14 months)
- 2 Performance Bonuses (Sitel + Client) + Loyalty Bonus (300 € / 3 months)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Assistance in moving to Portugal - financially (flight + 3 months rental subsidy) as well as in finding accommodation
- Private health insurance after 6 months of service
- The contract paid in full from the first day of training and training
- Continuing education, development and advancement opportunities
- Many other benefits: fruit days, company co-operation (e.g. gym), friends-recruit-friends actions
- A highly motivated and engaged team!
Come and join our happy family, warm and sunny Lisbon is waiting to welcome you!
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
Are you one of those who have these skills?
What we expect (preferred):
- Financial services industry experience
- Business-to-business (B2B) telemarketing experience
- High customer and service orientation
- Rational and analytical thinking
- Excellent level of spoken + written German
- Ability to multi-task
- Secure PC handling and high technical affinity
You match with the first part. We hope that you apply today!
About Our Client
Our Client is happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
Our clients Customer Support will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for life.
Contact us for more information regarding the position or send us your application:
+46 (7) 336 633 97