Are you the one that we are looking for?
French 2nd Line Advisor
We are looking for a:
We are looking for fluent French speakers
to become part of our clients Team in Portugal, able to deliver high-quality service across multiple platform.
Why Our Client?
Our Client Values
- Trust and Passionate people, able to Inspire others and add value showing Empathy
- English as a second language
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pick up new technology quickly
- Availability to work 8 hours/ day, 40 hours/ week, rotating shifts (between 8 am - 7 pm, Monday to Sunday)
We offer you
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance (after 6 months)
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Initial training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management
Come and join our happy family, warm and sunny Lisbon is waiting to welcome you!
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
Are you one of those who have these skills?
Experience in (preferential)
- B2B support experience
- Written communication support experience
- Knowledge in web software installation
- Diabetes care knowledge or medical background
You match with the first part. We hope that you apply today!
About Our Client
Our Client is happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
Our clients Customer Support will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for life.
Contact us for more information regarding the position or send us your application:
+46 (7) 336 633 97