Travel to sunny Lisbon and work with the world's most famous brands!
Are you engaged with social media and believe that the internet should be safe for everyone? Do you have previous experience managing medium-sized teams in a customer service environment, ensuring that they deliver the best service possible?
Then you are our new supervisor for content moderation!
- Managing a team of approximately 15 moderators;
- Responsible for the development of each individual, to be accountable for the quality, productivity and attendance of the team;
- Proactively maintain and deliver the required service levels to maximize the productivity in the team to ensure the desired operational margin.
- Native or near native Danish speakers;
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 level);
- Experience in contact center or content moderation is a plus;
- Experience managing teams;
- Good communication skills;
- Diversity orientation and judgement capability.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free language courses, sport activities and organized events;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit
Benefits of Portugal
Living in Portugal offers many advantages: a warm climate, the Atlantic ocean, mountains nearby, a low crime rate, and a relatively low cost of living. Medicine and education are well developed here, and residents are offered tax exemptions.
As most Portuguese people speak English, one does not need to be fluent in Portuguese to live there.
Employers must also pay employees a meal allowance for each workday. Our client pays it through a special card or ticket which makes the meal allowance tax-free.