Go to sunny Athens and work with the world's most famous brands
Start of training takes place continuously. Number of seats 15 pcs. Contact one of our recruiter below or apply directly.
We are looking for you who wants to come to Athens and work with customer service for some of the world's most famous brands. You are service oriented and think it is rewarding to help others solve their problems. You will work with customer service / technical support via e-mail, chat and phone to the Polish market.
You enter a social environment that cannot be compared to the one at home. You will work, experience Athens and live close to your colleagues in a safe environment.
The most important thing is that you are curious about learning new things and that you see it as an opportunity for increased life experience, a + in your future CV, and the opportunity to get to know new friends from all over the world.
Our client is part of the world's largest customer service company. The company is based in Athens and works for more of the world's most famous brands.
Benefits of Athens
- Sun 300 days a year
- EU country
- Active nightlife
- Low living costs
- You speak Polish at fluent level and English at an intermediate level
- You have great communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- You have a good communicative ability where the customer is in focus
- You are positive and think it is rewarding with good service
Previous experience from customer service, sales, hotel & restaurant, and other professions where contact with other people in every day life is a plus.
Description of work
You will work within Customer Support or Techincal-support for some of the worlds largest brands. No previous experience is required, you are going to receive a training that also is paid. You are service-oriented and think it is rewarding to help others solve their problems via e-mail, chat, and phone to the international market.
- Fixed monthly salary + bonus
- 14 salaries per year
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship
- Free Greek language lessons
- Public health insurance
- Special HR team organizing events, sport tournaments, parties & trips
- All employees have special benefits and discounts for services and products in Greece
If you want to know more about the job in Athens, contact one of our recruiters today:
- Jamin Kinnunen, Jamin@workinternational.se
Or the Project Manager: Viktor Strömberg, email@example.com: +46 733 66 33 97.
Full time: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
Shift: Morning / Afternoon / Evening
The employer prefers that you are ready to stay for at least 12 months