Travel to sunny Lisbon and work with the world's most famous brands!
We are looking for you who want to come to Lisbon and work with customer service or technical support for some of the world's most famous brands. You are service-oriented and think it is rewarding to help others solve their problems.
You enter a social environment that cannot be compared to the one at home. You will work, experience Lisbon, and live close to your colleagues in a safe environment.
The most important thing is that you are curious about learning new things, that you see it as an opportunity for increased life experience, a big plus in your future CV, and the opportunity to get to know new friends from all over the world.
Our client is a global leader in outsourcing, providing customer acquisition management, customer care, technical support, debt collection, and social media services. They operate in 88 countries, serving 170 markets, and have 420.000 employees worldwide. You will be part of an extremely driven team in awesome Portugal!
As a Customer Support Agent, your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues in a friendly, effective and professional manner via e-mail, chat, and phone.
- Be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues.
- Understand the need to meet expectations, rise above them, and go that extra mile for customers.
- Show a flexible approach working in a changing and fast-growing environment.
- Work with some of the world's most respecting brands.
- Being fluent (C2 level) in the Finnish language;
- Good knowledge of English (B1-B2 level) required;
- Computer skills (basic skills mandatory, advanced skills like coding preferential);
- Good analytic skills and logical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
- Proactive and quick learner, able to adapt and to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- EU citizenship or work permit for Portugal.
What you are offered
- Complete relocation package that includes: refunded airline ticket + free accommodation in their company apartment throughout the employment.
- Fixed monthly salary + bonus
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship
- Free Portuguese language lessons
- Private Health Insurance
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special HR team organizing events, sports tournaments, parties & trips
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, Bank account, etc.
Benefits of Portugal
Living in Portugal offers many advantages: a warm climate, the Atlantic ocean, mountains nearby, a low crime rate, and a relatively low cost of living. Medicine and education are well developed here, and residents are offered tax exemptions.
As most Portuguese people speak English, one does not need to be fluent in Portuguese to live there.
Employers must also pay employees a meal allowance for each workday. Our client pays it through a special card or ticket which makes the meal allowance tax-free.