Do you have a positive energy and want a kommunikative and rewarding job in the sun?
As a game presenter at one of the world's leading B2B companies in Live Casinos. You will handle all types of games like at a land based casino. But you are working within a modern Studio and players are playing online. You are the person responsible for your table and you will also be in charge of monitoring and managing back-end systems.
You will get all the training you need with a certification at the end of the paid two weeks education.
You get the flight ticket paid and 3 weeks paid accomodation in a company apartment.
About the client
Our client is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Benefits of living and working in Malta
- Sun 309 days a year
- Low income tax
- EU country
- Active nightlife
- Low cost of living compared to Netherlands
Requirement for applicant
If you want to be part of one of the world's most exciting industries, apply and come down to Malta! For this you need:
- Fluent knowledge and understanding in Dutch/flemish Language
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
- A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
- Unfortunately, only European citizens can apply due to visa requirement.
No previous experience is required, but similar work experience is a plus. We provide comprehensive training for all new employees.
Description of work
- Host a variety of casino games in a studio
- Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-end systems
- Ensure fair play
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots and brand publicity when required
We offer a great work environment with lovely community among colleagues from around the world, and an attractive compensation package with many benefits such as:
- Attractive salary Fixed + Bonus
- The company arranges accommodation. (First 3 weeks)
- Free flight ticket to Malta
- Bonus system
- Social business activities with colleagues
If you want more information regarding the advertised service, you can apply below or contact the Project Manager: Viktor Strömberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype:vstrmberg or Phone: +46 733 66 33 97.
Experience from previous work in retail sales, healthcare, hotels or the like where customer contact has been important is of course a plus. You want to take the first step into a new industry and begin your new career. Perhaps it will be you who takes the lead and become a Game presenter in Malta!
You work in shifts: Morning, afternoon, evening.
If you are looking for this job, you intend to stay in Malta for at least 12 months.