Finnish Customer Service Representative
1 year all-inclusive, included: Accommodation / adventure / work / new friends. Experience Portugal before you study or decide on your future.
Come and work for one of the world's largest customer service companies that represent some of the world's largest companies that you probably already have contact with in your everyday life today.
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience via phone and e-mail.
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity, as a result of your commitment, passion, and dedication to excellence;
- Creating opportunities and value for employees, clients, customers, communities, and shareholders;
- A position with the head office based in Lisbon. You either live in Portugal or have the opportunity to move to Portugal.
- A professional and multicultural work environment with people from 91 different nationalities.
- Modern induction training and career path.
- Refunded airline ticket.
- Gain experience working for the world's most respected brands.
- Opportunity to grow within the organization if you want to become a team manager.
- A full schedule of business activities all year round (workshops, football cups, surfing, Portuguese language lessons, etc)
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Being part of an award-winning company.
- Full-time job - 8h / day, 40h / week.
- 14 salaries per year
- You speak Finnish on a fluent level and English at an intermediate level.
- You have great skills in communication, multitasking, and problem-solving.
- A responsible person
- Complete high school grades
- Be prepared for one year's work in Portugal.
Sounds like something for you? Do not hesitate to apply today or contact one of our recruiters below for guidance.
Welcome with your application!