Danish Customer Service Representative in Lisbon, Portugal!
One year all inclusive, included: accommodation / adventure / work.
Experience Portugal before you study or decide your future.
We are looking for someone who wants to come to Portugal and meet people from all over the world for 12 months. Joim us and work for one of the world's largest customer service companies that represent some of the world's largest companies that you probably already have contact with in your everyday life today.
We offer a year of increased work experience in a controlled environment where the result is greater life experience, new friends, contacts from all over the world and many laughs. It includes accommodation for the whole year, daily business activities that are linked to sports, food, language courses and culture.
You will work as a customer service representative for some of the world's most famous brands. You will be responsible for ensuring that your customers receive the most professional help at the right time with high customer satisfaction. High service mind is in focus.
Benefits of living and working in Portugal:
- Sun 300 days a year
- Low income tax
- Member of the EU
- Active big city life
Low cost of living against Denmark:
- 2.5 EUR (19 DKK) Meal in corporate restaurants
- 6 EUR (45 DKK) Meal in the cafeteria
- 12 EUR (89 DKK) Meal in average restaurant
- 0.56 EUR (4 DKK) 1L Milk
- 0.60 EUR (4.5 DKK) Coffee
- 0.95 EUR (7 DKK) Beer
- 0.30 EUR (2 DKK) Bread
- 0.40 EUR (3 DKK) Bottle of water
About the employer:
- The world's largest customer service company
- Available in 61 countries
- 147,000 employees worldwide
- 75 different nationalities
- Awards such as the best place to work and employer of the year
Qualifications to apply:
If you are interested in taking this step and have the following qualifications, apply today:
- Fluent in the Danish language in speech and writing
- Intermediate level of English language
- Positive attitude, service-oriented, solution-oriented
- A responsible person
- A social person who is interested to get 1 year of experience before studying further or take the next step in life
- Complete high school grades
Training takes place on site and previous experience in customer service, service professions or sales is a plus.
You will be offered a fixed salary and free accommodation during the entire stay in Lisbon:
- Fixed monthly salary + bonus
- Paid accommodation throughout the stay
- Refund airline ticket
- Bonus system
- Full schedule of business activities all year round
For more information contact our recruiters below or apply today!