Do you have experience in B2B sales and want to take an international step? Ready for an adventure abroad?
Then apply to our international team in Malta!
We are growing and are looking for 1 German-speaking B2B seller at our Malta office.
As a member of our qualitative and high performance team, you will help our customers over the phone and email with trademark protection. The work is Monday to Friday, 9-18.00. The office is centrally located in the middle of Malta and together we have a lot of common activities and excursions.
To thrive in the role we prefer that you have previous experience in B2B sales with excellent results, enjoy multitasking and thorough in your work. It is also important that you can see a future in Malta and within the company. We value independent work and expect great dedication and hard work from your side. In return, we give you a competitive salary and good benefits. You will have access to education and coaching so that you have the best conditions to meet our expectations and goals.
Of course, we will help you with accommodation and contacts so that you get a good start and enjoy yourself here. You will be given a try here for a week here in Malta, so that both parties will get to know before we make a decision.
Interested and want to know more? Contact Project Manager Viktor Strömberg, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 73 366 33 97
Our client is an international organization that helps Scandinavian companies with Brand Registration. Our team of lawyers and business experts offers customers cost-effective and beneficial solutions through the planning and creation of trademark protection. Our customers come from all industries and countries in the Nordic countries. With offices in Stockholm, London, Barcelona and Malta, we help over 1,000 companies a year worldwide.
Benefits of living and working in Malta
- Sun 309 days a year
- Low income tax
- EU country
- Active Night Life
- Direct flights, as well as charter flights below summer
About St. Julians
- The most central area for business and nightlife with beach in the middle of town
- The starting point for attractive accommodation and the possibility of international networks
Requirement for applicant
- At least 1-2 years of B2B sales experience with good results.
- Native in the following languages: German,
- Fluent in English.
- Manage the german language in both speech and writing.
- Excellent writing ability.
- Manage multitasking, work freely and take initiative and work under pressure.
- Training in Sales, B2B, KAM is a plus.
- Strives to develop in the role
- Unfortunately, only European citizens can apply due to visa requirement.
- Being a reliable main contact person for our existing customers.
- Work to achieve set goals
- Developed with the role of B2B seller within the organization.
- Take care and respond to our customer's questions in a masterful manner.
- Have a full overview of customers' wishes as well as work proactively to improve the relationship with our existing customers.
- Work independently with a common goal of strengthening the department in general.
We offer a stable working environment with wonderful community among colleagues from all over the world where the three working languages are Swedish, Finnish and English, as well as an attractive replacement package with many benefits such as:
- Fixed salary plus bonus
- Free accommodation. (business apartment after discussion)
- Social business activities with colleagues
Experience from previous work in B2B sales with good results is a big plus. You want to take the first step internationally and begin your new career.
You will work Monday to Friday 09-18.
If you are looking for this job, you intend to stay in Malta for at least 12 months, but preferably longer.
Here, there is an excellent service culture and everyday life is lined with fun activities, close cooperation with colleagues from all over the world and a free time active with the sun in focus!
You receive training on-site. Apply today to get more information about the advertised service.
We are also with you during the first three weeks of your new workplace. To answer questions and make sure you get well in place.