Do you have a positive energy and want a communicative and rewarding job in the sun?
Then apply to our contractor in Malta as a game presenter at one of the world's leading companies in Live Casinos!
You will handle all types of games like at a land based casino. Players will be able to communicate with you. You are the person responsible for your table and you will also be in charge of monitoring and managing back-end systems.
This is an entry opportunity, therefore no previous experience within i-Gaming is a requirement, but our client wants to see energy, professionalism, and high level of service.
Our client is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Benefits of living and working in Malta
- Sun 309 days a year
- Low income tax
- EU country
- Active nightlife
- Low cost of living compared to Norway
- Direct flight
About the client
- The world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino
- Meet like minded people from all over Europe
- The opportunity to be seen in marketing and advertising
- The opportunity to step into one of the most expansive industries
Requirement for applicant
If you want to be part of one of the world's most exciting industries, apply and come down to Malta!
For this you need:
- Fluent knowledge and understanding in Norwegian
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Positive, pro-active approach to work with a flexible can-do attitude
- A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
- Unfortunately, only European citizens can apply due to visa requirement
No previous experience is required, but similar work experience is a plus. We provide comprehensive training for all new employees.
Description of work
As a Game presenter you will be responsible for your table in front of the camera. You will be visible, communicate with customers, and be responsible for monitoring and updating back-end systems. You can get the opportunity to be seen in marketing and events.
- Host a variety of casino games live on camera for real players
- Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-end systems
- Ensure fair play
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots and brand publicity when required
We offer a great work environment with lovely community among colleagues from around the world, and an attractive compensation package with many benefits such as:
- Attractive salary, fixed + bonus
- The company arranges accommodation (three weeks)
- Free flight ticket to Malta
- Bonus system
- Social business activities with colleagues
- Access to gree gym
You work in shifts: morning, afternoon, evening.
If you are looking for this job, you intend to stay in Malta for at least 12 months, but preferably longer.
Here, there is a distinct service culture and everyday life is lined with social activities, close cooperation with colleagues from all over the world!
You will receive flight and accommodation for the first time paid by the company. You will get training in place and after that, your new adventure in I-gaming will begin. Apply today to get more information about the advertised service.
We are also with you during the first three weeks of your new workplace to answer questions and make sure you get well in place.