You know you're the one we're looking for!
SEO Manager - German Market
– To be the World’s number 1 in iGaming affiliation.
– To guide and inspire our users to make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World.
We get things done. We are business-minded; Strive to be the best. We have an Entrepreneur mentality; We love to be innovative. We dare to win; we are always two steps ahead our competitors. We Do what it takes to reach our goals.
A Teamplayer heart
We Put the Team first. Listen and speak. We help each other. We are curious by nature: We share our expertise and learn from others. We treat each other equally and are humble with no prestige. We Embrace the Highlight Family!
We have FUN! You’re important. Be social and spread positive energy! Celebrate team’s success with private gains! Be passionate and enjoy work every day! Be curious at life from an optimistic point of view.
Who is our client
We are running more than 120 media brands all around the world and we’re today active in more than 25 markets and always strives to beat the competition in each vertical and each market, both in terms of lead generation volume and quality of the product.
In order to dominate local search engines, we need to have a strong footprint and we are today well-positioned for this.
Our client is a pioneering player dedicated to increasing the efficiency of online lead generation and Internet marketing. We are today world-leading in search engine positioning and traffic acquisition online with more than 30,000 top 10 positions for highly competitive keywords. We are running more than 120 online brands, generated more than 4 million leads and produced over 180,000 unique articles. We always strive to stay ahead of the competition and continue to grow into more segments, maximize usability and conversion rate.
Our Client is looking for an SEO Manager for the German market.
- Setting the German products onsite/offsite SEO strategies
- Optimize sites (Copy/Landing pages) for different search engines
- Analyze web traffic
- Plan and follow-up of traffic- and marketing acquisition initiatives
- Creating and maintaining Keyword lists
- Contribute to secure the quality of traffic acquisition
- Penalization risk management
- Contributor within areas of strategy, business planning and business development
- Securing the company’s competitiveness within SEO and traffic acquisition methods
- Contribute to the development of support tools for traffic acquisition and SEO
- Knowledge transfer across markets and products
- Work with different shareholders to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly or past developed code
What is expected from a person in this job?
- Keeping up to date with the latest Google updates
- Attend weekly SEO meetings
- Analyze sites on a quarterly basis and present them to the Head of SEO
- Able to make SEO decisions on own initiative based on experience and results
Relationship Structure and Reporting
- Reporting directly to the Head of SEO
- Constant communication with Brand Managers and Head of Growth.
Experience/qualifications/skills necessary for entry into this job.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in SEO
- Great attitude and ambition to grow
- A good understanding of Google algorithm changes, risks and mitigation of risks
- Experience with some SEO tools such as Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and a basic understanding of content management systems
- Initiative taking and hard working with a strong determination to succeed
- Result, quality and detail oriented
- Team player with project management skills
- Good skills in the office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excel – Working with big data volumes, pivot/filtered tables
- Fluent in English and German
- Comprehensive health insurance Package
- Health benefit of €480 per annum (€40/month)