You know you're the one we're looking for!
Content Manager - Largest Japanese affiliation brand
– To be the World’s number 1 in iGaming affiliation.
– To guide and inspire our users to make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World.
We get things done. We are business minded; Strive to be the best. We have an Entrepreneur mentality; We love to be innovative. We dare to win; we are always two steps ahead our competitors. We Do what it takes to reach our goals.
A Teamplayer heart
We Put the Team first. Listen and speak. We help each other. We are curious by nature: We share our expertise and learn from others. We treat each other equally and are humble with no prestige. We Embrace the Highlight Family!
We have FUN! You’re important. Be social and spread positive energy! Celebrate team’s success with private gains! Be passionate and enjoy work every day! Be curious at life from an optimistic point of view.
Who is our client
We are running more than 120 media brands all around the world and we’re today active in more than 25 markets and always strives to beat the competition in each vertical and each market, both in terms of lead generation volume and quality of product.
In order to dominate local search engines we need to have a strong footprint and we are today well positioned for this.
Our client is a pioneering player dedicated to increasing the efficiency of online lead generation and Internet marketing. We are today world leading in search engine positioning and traffic acquisition online with more than 30,000 top 10 positions for highly competitive keywords. We are running more than 120 online brands, generated more than 4 million leads and produced over 180,000 unique articles. We always strive to stay ahead of the competition and continue to grow into more segments, maximize usability and conversion rate.
- Work close together with the Head of Casino in developing the products.
- Create new engaging evergreen iGaming related content on the site of your native language in liaison with the team and the SEO Managers.
- Optimize the existing content, pages and structure of the websites in close cooperation with the SEO-team.
- Overall maintenance of the websites to make sure they are always in a good state and implementing necessary changes to optimize output.
What is expected from a person in this job?
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in affiliation.
- Eye for detail.
- Hungry, driven and results-oriented.
- Humble and unpretentious.
- Team player.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Show a winners-mentality.
- Casino and/or sports betting knowledge.
- Fluency in Japanese (C2 level).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the iGaming industry or other affiliate business is considered a plus.
- WordPress and/or SilverStripe knowledge.
- SEO knowledge.
- Private Health Insurance package.
- Extended maternity and paternity programs.
- Monthly Health Benefits.
Job Location: Malta/Remote
For more information: email@example.com